Sometimes your body is no longer able to use as much sugar as you eat. It then stores this excess sugar as fat, which doesn't take long to show up on your scale and on your waistline.
How can you fix this?
As the leader of essential fatty acids, omega 7 or palmitoleic acid helps muscles and fat tissues to use this excess sugar. To do this, it increases the sensitivity of cells to insulin, the hormone that regulates blood sugar.
This way, omega-7 fatty acids prevent sugar from turning your silhouette into an apple shape!
Omega-7 (palmitoleic acid):
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Promotes the use of sugar by muscle and fat cells
- Prevents the overproduction of insulin and pancreatic exhaustion
- Reduces the risk of type-II diabetes and abdominal obesity
- Nourishes dry and devitalised skin
- Maintains the health of digestive and genitourinary mucosa
- For those with a tendency to accumulate fat at the waist level
- For people suffering from metabolic syndrome (overweight, abdominal obesity, hypertension, high fasting blood sugar) and type-II diabetes
- For menopausal women suffering from vaginal dryness
- For anyone wishing to protect their skin and mucous membranes from ageing
Food supplements should not replace a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Store in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
3 capsules per day
Sea-buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides) oil, including of palmitoleic acid, Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopherol)
Capsule: gelatin, humectant: glycerol, dyes: yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide
Treat yourself to the best-selling Fat Binder!
your price $ 30,00
Lowers blood sugar levels and promotes weight loss.