"Business people need to be in several places at one: between home life, errands and the office, busy parents, files to finish, a bedtime story to read and dinner to make, Super Grandpa ready to fix a leak and get the kids after school, and Grandma keeping one eye on the kids and another on the stove: activate multitasking mode!"
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is the bioactive form of L-Tyrosine. It’s an essential precursor to communication messengers in the brain (catecholamines) and is the basis for exploration, dynamism, memory, the desire to learn and especially, the ability to “multitask”. This amino acid plays an important role it taking pleasure from working, exercising, imagining, creating and completing project. Lack of training, having a hard time waking up, a depressive mood, scattered concentration and persistent listlessness are inevitable if you’re running low.
- Helps you to start your day, to desire and find pleasure in undertaking projects
- Increases the ability to deal with several different pieces of information at one and to work at multitasking
- Raises awareness, attention and precision during periods of stress, fatigue and lack of sleep
- Improves reflexes, letting you react more quickly to danger or simply to answer a question
- Promotes communication between the nerve cells in charge of moving the body and conveying pulsations of desirer
WHO IS N-ACETYL-L-TYROSINE FOR?
- For anyone whose professional activity requires maximum flexibility and whose job requires multitasking abilities
- For those who suffer from chronic stress, persistent fatigue, difficulties concentrating and blanks in their memory
- For anyone who has problems with coordination, muscle stiffness or abnormal trembling when resting
- For anyone afflict with psychic asthenia (slow decision-making, absence of initiative, reasoning and creativity) and near-permanent sadness.
Take one tablet before eating, a half-hour before breakfast with a glass of water. For best results, take with Vitamin C.
in one tablet: Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg, Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 400 mcg, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 300 mg.
Sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified celluslose gum, silica.
yeast, milk, egg, gluten, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial colors, flavors or perfumes.
GABA : Control your fear and your anxiety
Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
Helps slow the production of cholesterol by the liver
Helps reduce the levels of bad chol...