Time passes and the first signs of aging appear. Increased fatigue, weight gain, less resistance to stress and illness…your muscles lose their mass, and your prostate gets bigger! In addition to these signs come inevitably a reduction in muscle tone and a decrease in sexual desire.
Man + 50 is a complete combination of vital nutrients intended to promote good male health. In choosing our unique formula, carefully adapted to your needs, you take advantage of the best possible assurance of nutritional health!
- Vitamins and Minerals to boost your energy, strengthen your immune system, fight stress and fatigue, keep your bones strong and your teeth healthy.
- Sabal berries and lycopene to optimize prostate function.
- Lutien to keep eyes healthy and to improve visual acuity.
- Coenyzyme Q10 to maintain good cardiovascular condition.
- Oats to build sexual arousal and to stimulate erotic creativity.
Who is Man + 50 for?
- For all men 50 years and older seeking to combat the negative effects of aging
- For stressed, overworked and tired men resulting in an unbalanced diet
- For those suffering from a lack of appetite (due to sadness, depression or isolation), from chewing difficulties or from inadequate intestinal nutritional absorption.
- For those desiring a more active and fulfilling sexual life in spite of the passage of time
Take 2 capsules during meals (morning and noon).
Calcium citrate (30.4%), Magnesium citrate (22.1%), Coating: White capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, coloring agent: titanium dioxide), Vitamin C (4.9%), Zinc gluconate (3.7%), Dried Sabal extract (Serenoa repens) (3.0%), Vitamin A (2.9%), Dried Oat extract (Avena sativa) (gluten) (2.4%), Dried Marigold flower extract (Tagetes erecta) (2.4%), Vitamin E (2.2%), Dried tomato extract (Lycopersicon esculentum) (1.8%), Coenzyme Q10 (1.8%), Anti-caking agent: Magnesium stearate, selenium yeast (1.7%), Vitamin B3 (1.0%), Copper gluconate (0.4%), Vitamin B5 (0.4%), Vitamin B12 (0.2%), Vitamin C (0.1%), Vitamin B6 (0.1%), Vitamin B2 (0.09%), Vitamin B1 (0.08%), Folic acid (0.01%), Biotin (0.003%)