- Reduces the severity and extent of neurodermatitis (atopic eczema) in adults*
- Stops pathogens lodging in the digestive tract
- Prevents excessive permeability of the intestinal wall
- Prevents allergens from entering the bloodstream
Births by Caesarean section, vaccinations, repeated use of antibiotics... many factors can increase the risk of atopic dermatitis (eczema).
Due to the lack of contact with microbes during birth or in early childhood, people with eczema suffer from dysbiosis: they don't have enough "good bacteria" in their digestive tract. These bacteria protect and nourish the cells of the intestinal mucosa and prevent excessive permeability of the intestinal wall. An excessively permeable intestine may allow molecules which create a breeding ground for allergies to enter the bloodstream.
For whom is PROBIOTIC LIFE SKIN CARE recommended, as a dietary supplement?
- People who suffer from neurodermatitis
- Women with a family history of eczema who want to reduce the risk of neurodermatitis for their infants
* Kim SO et al. Effects of probiotics on the treatment of atopic dermatitis: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2014 Jun 20. pii: S1081-1206(14)00370-6.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Dietary supplements are no substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children.
For 4-6 weeks, take 1 capsule per day with a glass of water, preferably before a meal.
30 gel caps
Maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides (25%), 100 mg; hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (white capsule); gellan (gelling agent); titanium dioxide (colouring); lactobacillus rhamnosus (15%), 6 billion; magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent).
100% Organic - silences the most eloquent snorers!
from $ 35,00
Skin - Joints - bones - Heart Health.
Appetite Inhibitor. Stimulates the satiation hormone.