An essential amino acid used for the synthesis of tyrosine, precursor of the catecholamines (dopamine, adrenalin…), metabolized in the intestine into phenethylamine (close to amphetamines) which acts like an appetite inhibitor by stimulating the intestinal hormone (cholecystokinin) who signals the brain that you are no longer hungry. It protects enkephalins (endorphin) by inhibiting the enzymes charged to destroy them.
- Essential for the fabrication of catecholamines, necessary for the good mood, a light stimulator and physiologic antidepressant.
- Hormone satiation conductor
- Analgesic by protection of the natural endomorphins.
OFTEN USED IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Bulimia, obesity.
- Depression, anxiety (associated to Vitamin B).
- Libido loss.
- Migraines, pains, rheumatism.
- Detox (alcohol, drogues...).
Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
360 caps - 500 mg
L-phénylalanine 500 mg.
Gelatine (cap). Anti agent agglomerating: magnesium stearate.
L-Carnitin for fat burning support in connection with a calorie reduced diet...
Improves the blood circulation
Reduces the arterial tension, protects from bad cholesterol, prevent arterial platelet.
GABA : Control your fear and your anxiety