Arginine is implicated in diverse biological functions:
- Immune System: stabilizes the thymus gland activity.
- Pancreas: involved in the insuline production.
- Hypophysis: growth hormone component.
- Liver: neutralizes ammonia.
- Skin and connective tissue: heals and repairs the soft tissue, contributes to collagen formation and the construction of bones and tendons.
- Muscular metabolism, weight control: eases the reduction of fat in the body.
- Nitric oxide creation: stimulates the sexual function (men and women), supports the circulation and balance of Nitrogen.
Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Take 1 to 3 tablets daily.
L-Arginin 1000 mg.
Load agent : povidone. Anti agent agglomerating: magnesium stearate.
The body-contouring bacteria!
your price $ 24,95
Protects the cells of the liver, detoxifies the organism, essential for hair growth, improves the state of depression.
Appetite Inhibitor. Stimulates the satiation hormone.
L-Carnitin for fat burning support in connection with a calorie reduced diet...