Shark liver oil is the richest natural source of Alkylglycerols which play an important role within the function of the Immune system. Sharks live sometimes more than 100 years old. Their resistance to infections and tumours has stunned Scientifics. Alkylglycerols is a pharmaceutical quality product, which undesired elements have been eliminated. It has been standardized to contain a minimum of 20% Alkylglycerols.
Alkylglycerols have a stimulating and revitalizing action on the immune system, of which they improve generally the processes. They are not only at the origin of the macrophage aggregation factors, but also its antioxidants and fluidity modulators of the cell membranes, called Plasmagenes. But at this membrane level Alkylglycerols have the capacity to inhibit the kinase C protein, which is implicated in the anarchic cell proliferation.
- have a preventive and adjuvant action on cancerous problems;
- are very efficient within Radiation therapy and chemotherapy of which they avoid the secondary effects and a loss of leukocytes;
- minimizes the incidence the effects of colds, flues and infectious diseases;
- improves healing;
- stimulates the response to inflammatory diseases (asthma, psoriasis, arthritis, allergies), allowing the return to a normal physiology of the tissues and organs, due to their action on the platelet aggregation factor which plays an important role within the control of inflammatory responses.
- Have an anti-polluting action. They link themselves together and drain the toxic heavy metals (mercury, Lead, Cadmium, etc) inhaled or absorbed, but also pesticides and diverse toxins of which the accelerate the elimination in the body;
- Are anti-radicals, anti-fatigue, Alkylglycerols support the anti-body production and the beneficial growth of Lactobacillus acidophilus.
2 to 4 gelcaps a day during meals, or more if advised by your doctor.
120 gelcaps - 500 mg
Standardized Shark Liver Oil in order to contain a minimum of 20% Alkylglycerols - 500 mg.